Military Dictatorship Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Dictatorship Party

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inInforming Membership of official PP candidate IRC_Logo_Color_normal
Welcome to the home of the Military Dictatorship Party of eCanada
The party that gets shit done!
The party for Effective, Efficient & Engaged government
Join us on the rizon server at #MDP. Use the "IRC" link above

Informing Membership of official PP candidate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rylde

Rylde

Informing Membership of official PP candidate Empty
PostSubject: Informing Membership of official PP candidate   Informing Membership of official PP candidate I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:52 am

This has cost the party in the past on more than one occasion. Mainly when sasha as chosen Dictator was unable to win the election and now this Month an old time obvious Norse collaborater MDP member bringing up past glories to sway votes.

Norse sends a candidate into our PP elections to make sure we are unable as a top of the line SVT team to be unable to sway any other votes during election time this is aparent.

I'm proposing we need a member monthly preferably a long time trusted member to mass pm membership 2 days prior and day before PP elections to make sure all of membership are on the same page of who's being elected as dictator.

Leaving an apparent weakness in our party in unacceptable.

Having our drones vote for the elected body is beneficial as our active IRc voters can assist pro-MDP causes in other parties as drop in voters.
Back to top Go down
Shurgu

Shurgu

PostSubject: Re: Informing Membership of official PP candidate   Informing Membership of official PP candidate I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:20 pm

I agree on this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Utat

Utat

PostSubject: Re: Informing Membership of official PP candidate   Informing Membership of official PP candidate I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Sound good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informing Membership of official PP candidate   Informing Membership of official PP candidate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Informing Membership of official PP candidate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Dictatorship Party :: Party Discussion :: policy discussion-
Jump to: