Military Dictatorship Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Dictatorship Party

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMDP Official Charter IRC_Logo_Color_normal
Welcome to the home of the Military Dictatorship Party of eCanada
The party that gets shit done!
The party for Effective, Efficient & Engaged government
Join us on the rizon server at #MDP. Use the "IRC" link above

MDP Official Charter

Go down 
+5
Homer J Simpson
Simon Boucher-Ruest
KaV
Jamisgood
Rylde
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rylde

Rylde

MDP Official Charter Empty
PostSubject: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 am

MDP Party Presidency
As written day 1164-We were ahead of our time in some respects

Well as we are a Dictatorship we need to operate like one in some respects as we move forward and grow. As much as the game mechanics will allow anyways. PP's are not elected per-say but are rather picked as a successor by the previous PP most likely from that PP's military cabinet who will be discussed later. This will also have the added benefit of not spliting votes and protect against PTO's by our political enemies which run rampant.

We will have a thread of those wishing to put forward there names for PP and reasons why the should be chosen. They may also discuss some of there plans and visions for the future. The current months Dictator will select from the names unless he believes he can continue to operate the party with an iron fist himself.

Major requirement is you need to have some balls, speak up fro what you believe in and fight for it with some conviction.

If his military cabinet deems that he has failed in his leadership they can vote for his removal from office. Reasons to claim his leadership was a failure would be Weak Congressional showing, Party stagnation, Party Inactivity and loss of top 5 Party Status.

The Military cabinet will then select a PP most likely from the existing military cabinet.

Members wishing to be the parties Dictator must be willing to be subject to the MDP's PP standards, Rules and Conduct. Failure is punished from top to bottom.

MDP Military Cabinet
Inner Sanctum Members

The military cabinet is made up of members chosen to be advisors to the MDP PP by the PP. They can be chosen for any reason deemed worthy by the PP but having advisors from key area's of the game such as Economy finances, War Module, Congress electorate, Business and general Politics would be advised. There must always be an uneven amount of MC members usually of 3 or 5 to have a tie breaking vote.

The Military cabinet is free to give its advice and opinion on any range of subjects on Private forum sections or the Innersanctum on IRC (not sure if that channel is still kicking). Any final decision is left to the PP though in the end. depending on the PP's experience in the given area of the game will depend on the amount of MC advice and how much of it is followed.

The Military cabinet will also actively take part in congressional elections set up and SVU voting organization and implementation. At the end of PP's term they can deem how worthy the PP is for re-election in the next month. A MC may be dismissed at anytime and replaced except for at the end of a PP's term and a vote of No on a PP's re-election bid is cast.

Any MDP member is free to decline a position in the Military cabinet.

MDP Congress Members

In the MDP elected congressmen operate and vote under the party Dictators direction when said Dictator makes a demand. They are to be organized and united to push through party goals in govt. This will mean MDP congressman vote together as a block when they cast there ballot only when directed by the party Dictator and increase the parties effectiveness in elected govt.

MDP congressmen are free to operate as normal inside congress and create there own proposals without direction and lobby them like any other party but always subject themselves to the PP's final decision should he make one. A congressman is free to make a petition to the Dictator to have the party vote as a block on any proposal brought forward by said congressman. This set up is only to be used on laws, tax changes and war proposals deemed worthy for party attention. If the Dictator makes no discusion on congress proposals there free to vote as they wish.

All MDP members wishing to run for congress must abide by these guidelines or they will not be endorsed by the Party Dictator. Only those with forum memebrship and activity will be endorsed. They must periodically check the Congressional section of the forum for updates and orders on block voting. There will be no free lancers and foreign party members wishing to run under our banner leave themselves subject to our voting guidelines or they will not recieve endorsement.(May need to be amended until were larger and also with the looking PTO threat)

8 Tenets of the MDP
#1-Voices are only meant to be heard when asked to speak or they know what there talking about
#2-Leadership is pre-ordained and not open to democratic vote.
#3-Failure in leadership will lead to swift punishment from the military council.
#4-Congressman will operate upon the direction of the Party Dictator when ordered.
#5-High Govt taxes will be supported to fund the nations militaries.
#6-Quarter will be neither asked for or given.
#7-Financial security and protection of the nations funds is priority one in govt.
#8-Actively pursue aggressive military campaigns upon following #7.

Back to top Go down
Rylde

Rylde

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 am

This is the original as written by me like 300 days ago. Most of it is still applicable but is need need of some amending.

#5 and #7 especially in tenets.

Feel free to make suggestions or give your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Jamisgood

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

that shit is way too complicated bro. lmao if you want your average 2 clicker to support you, its gotta be dumbed down alot.

im no writer so dont ask me how but y'kno
Back to top Go down
Rylde

Rylde

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 am

Not meant for the 2 clickers the charter is more or less for those who are active in party for various positions and through them they harnesss the 2 clickers to get them into congress and whatnot.

really isn't all that complicated.

Short version

When the Dictator calls for support in congress they must oblige.

When the dictator fucks up those he chose as advisors can oust him for someone else. What do they call that?

A Coupe yes thats it.

Like i said simple.
Back to top Go down
KaV

KaV

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:56 am

Rylde wrote:

When the dictator fucks up those he chose as advisors can oust him for someone else. What do they call that?

yep simple. just really long.
Back to top Go down
Simon Boucher-Ruest

Simon Boucher-Ruest

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:48 am

You think that's long? Did you ever read a book, went to school or something? Razz
Back to top Go down
Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:00 am

Lucky you missed the Kilgore Trout days if you think that's long
Back to top Go down
MaryChan

MaryChan

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Homer J Simpson wrote:
Lucky you missed the Kilgore Trout days if you think that's long
Agreed. Kilgore Trout wrote a heck load, though it was very well written.

Rylde wrote:
Not meant for the 2 clickers the charter is more or less for those who are active in party for various positions and through them they harnesss the 2 clickers to get them into congress and whatnot.

really isn't all that complicated.

Short version

A Coupe yes thats it.

Like i said simple.
Honestly, 2-clickers don't do much in any political party other than vote. The most they need to do in our party is vote for the right guy. In past elections (congressional and PP), who to vote for was PM'd in-game. If a couple 2-clickers choose not to do so, then at the very least they're helping us by staying in the party to retain a Top 5 position based on membership.

Another tl;dr: Military Dictatorship Party -the name says it all
Back to top Go down
KaV

KaV

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:46 am

Simon Boucher-Ruest wrote:
You think that's long? Did you ever read a book, went to school or something? Razz

bah context simon, context! long forum posts are not books.
Back to top Go down
Teddyz

Teddyz

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 am

What can be considered by failure at leadership? This point will need some reflexion about what can be failure and what aren't failure.

What is the definition of "High gouvernement taxe" ? 20%? 30% ? 50?
Back to top Go down
Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 am

The definition of failure will be decided by the sitting council Very Happy

We support taxes that maintain the maximum daily donation limit plus a little in reserve.
Back to top Go down
Rylde

Rylde

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 am

failure is usually a failed outcome in congressionals. loss of top 5 or alot of party members. Inactivty or party stagnation which comes with time. Its up to the dictator to keep things moving and fresh.

If the party starts stagnating those he chose for party positions aren't doing there job.
Back to top Go down
sasha-jen

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Alright, it's time to review this stuff to modernise it.

Starting wit the 8 tenets:

Quote :
#1-Voices are only meant to be heard when asked to speak or they know what there talking about
#2-Leadership is pre-ordained and not open to democratic vote.
#3-Failure in leadership will lead to swift punishment from the military council.
#4-Congressman will operate upon the direction of the Party Dictator when ordered.
#5-High Govt taxes will be supported to fund the nations militaries.
#6-Quarter will be neither asked for or given.
#7-Financial security and protection of the nations funds is priority one in govt.
#8-Actively pursue aggressive military campaigns upon following #7.

Times are changing and ever we, the MDP, are leading the nations programs in funding MUs for MU & Individual improvement. The fact is that it is individual improvement that contributes to the efectiveness of the MUs. It is because of this I want to call tenet #5 into discussion. There is a degree of program funding vs. more funds for the individual to use in the market/production.

With the new MU Building Act it will allow MUs to receive funding to give to thier members to build storage and production buildings. Releasing these into the market as well as back into the MU can't be enforced and is more up to the individual holding these buildings and the pressure from thier MU they receive to give back for the funds.

Either way it contributes to individual improvement and a collective MU fighting force improvement. Therefore I think tenet #5 should be change to
Quote :
Funding of MUs by taxation shall have the ultimate aim of getting MUs to become self-sufficent and no longer need funding.

or Something along those lines, if anyone can phrase that better. I may of wrote more than need there, but that was my whole thought process written as I though.

Within the party, with programs and such, we shall aim for an examplar of a collective as MUs and parties really should be, everyone contributing to the bigger picture in return for individual experience and improvement. The MDP I strive for is a leading example of what we shall stand for, a community that I just explain a sentence ago. Every member to take part in whateve committee they are interested in and tkaing active part in the hopefully soon to be party MU. That is what membership should be, nut join to show support then vote for whoever is a MDP candidate in your region it the CP candidate, both of which you've never talked to before.
Back to top Go down
Connor MacLeod

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 am

Given the penchant of people to pilfer MUs, Political Parties, and government organizations...I'd question why bother to fund them at all? But I may be too cynical...
Back to top Go down
Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 am

Everyone keeps talking about making MU's "self sufficient" as if it is possible. I can tell you now, without some rich members buying gold all the time, it is nothing but an idealistic dream.

TCO has everyone in the slave pits. With all members working we can supply 11 Q6 tanks every three days. Even then JRC has to purchase extra WRM to cover production. Many economic changes ago we were "self sufficient" without any funding, then when we started receiving funding (approx 3k per week) it just added a little bonus on top of what we were able to supply from the pits but now it is close to a 50/50 split between bought and manufactured supplies.

The problem is no different for large or small MU's. The more you have the more you have to supply so large numbers doesn't guarantee better self sufficiency.

That is not to say that MU's should be happy to sit back and rely 100% on government funding, they should be aiming to increase what they can produce internally. Helping members build their own infrastructure is a big part of the equation as well.

The way the admins have dumbed down the game there is really nothing else that tax money can be spent on. The issue that Connor raised is an important one, corruption in any organisation receiving funding fucks things up for everyone but that isn't a reason to just stop funding altogether. MU's play an important role in eRep in that they give people a reason to keep playing. I know I can speak for myself and many other long term members in saying that if it weren't for TCO I wouldn't be here now.

tl;dr - MU self sufficiency doesn't exist without external gold being bought which isn't self suffiency at all.
Back to top Go down
Connor MacLeod

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 am

Without getting into a lengthy debate on MUs, perhaps it should be reworded as such:

Quote :
Gov't taxes will be used to increase the effectiveness and influence of the nations MUs.
Back to top Go down
Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:49 am

Quote :
Taxes will be used to fund the nation's military units to help them achieve maximum efficiency through fighting and building infrastructure for both the unit and it's members.
Back to top Go down
sasha-jen

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Connor's seems to simplistic lanuage & Homer's a bit to specific in the method. So to phrase it in a general way:

Quote :
Taxes will be used to fund the nations military units to help them acheive maximum efficency through programs aimed at both the MU and its members

uh, now that's it wriiten dow nit doesn't seem to differnet form Homer's, but it 's still different. It's kust that Homer's sounds like it's deciding on the programs in the principle, which isn't very effective in actually expanding current and new to come programs.
Back to top Go down
sasha-jen

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 pm

party presidency:

It's more to add to it rather than to change anything.

Transitioning of PP:

- It is the respoinsiblity of the current dictator to announce the new successor
- It is the responsiblity of the successor to make sure they get voted into PP position in-game
- If the dictator remains for the next session all responsiblity is on them

Military Council

-It is up to the dictator to how the positions of the MC is choosen (this refering to, for example, Homer expected the choosen members to pick their postions themselves while I just gave then it and asked if they'd accept)

Congres Members

-The dictator may decide to use a comgressmens current term activity by shadowing the congressman to determine if they did a good job and are worthy of another term in congreess (does that make sense? I think that needs to be rephrased Question )
Back to top Go down
Connor MacLeod

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

I can honestly say I'm not sure what you're on about with the Congress Members section.

Do you mean something like this?

- The dictator has the authority to pick who will represent the MDP in congressional elections
- The dictator reserves the right to review any previous congressional activity of applicants when determining their eligibility for future congressional campaign appointments
Back to top Go down
sasha-jen

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

yeah, I thought I put it in a fucked up way.
Back to top Go down
sasha-jen

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 pm

this will do for the newly updated charter until the manifesto is completed, then we can look to see if anything needs changed so they reflect each other.
Back to top Go down
sasha-jen

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Congress
Each congress member shall understnad and go by E^3, efficent, effective and engaged government, as wll as transparency in government.

I put this in Social policy for some random reason, it rests here now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MDP Official Charter   MDP Official Charter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MDP Official Charter
Page 1 of 1